Since its founding in 2003 PCN Strategies has been committed to helping senior management solve complex problems.
Our professionals offer functional expertise in technology, engineering, and management. They integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our professionals address many elements of the acquisition cycle, including technology demonstration/validation, testing of full-scale engineering development, production of systems, and installation management. PCN Strategies life cycle management services address every aspect of the program management and acquisition process.
- Program/Project Management Support
- Planning, Compliance, Monitoring, and Reporting
- Feasibility Assessments
- System Life-Cycle Implementation Plan
- Integrated Program Management Plan
- Executive Oversight of IT Projects
- Acquisition Support
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Concept Visualization
- COTS/GOTS Standards Development and Support
- Prototyping/Planning and Programming
- Tool Development
- Transition Plans
- Business Continuity and Contingency Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Continuity of Operations Planning<